Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Final Goodbye

On Wednesday April 13, 2011 We took Alex to the Missionary Training Center or the M.T.C. We stopped at Mimi's and had lunch and then to the Provo temple for a few pictures. I think we were the only family that was not crying. I have not been able to say the word missionary for the last year without crying but I did not shed a tear. I think Alex was grateful for that. He was worried I would have some sort of an emotional breakdown right there at the M.T.C. The cute elders that were there to greet Alex made it so easy. It wasn't like we were leaving him there all alone, it was like we were leaving him there with 2000 of his closest friends.
It also made much easier knowing Bradford Walker would be at the M.T.C. the whole time with Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment