Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week #1

Alex told me not to expect long letters and he is true to his word.
      I don't really know what to talk about but everything is going great here. We are working hard and the people like us. The computers that we are using are so bad! If anything is wrong it is because the keyboard is super stiff. Let me know what you want me to tell you about because I could tell you about all of my investigators or the weather or the people here in Missouri. Just ask me questions so I can have something to tell you about. Missions are way fun and the days go by fast as long as you work hard. A lot of the people here are missing a lot of teeth because of using meth. It is a lot of fun being out here.
                                                                                                            Love,
                                                                                                            Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment