Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

My ankle isn't broken!

    So my ankle is not broken, which is good! I just ripped a ligament or two.  So I have to be careful with it.they gave me some huge boot thing....Which gets super hot in the wonderful heat out here. I don't really have much to say but I have some pictures which this computer can't send so I'm not sure you will get them today. Nothing really happened this week because I've been hopping around on crutches. Church was full yesterday even though 3 families we're missing, so that is great! A new family just moved in. they live in a old catholic university which is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I will be able to get pictures of it. A part member, less active family, started coming to church which is really nice because we've been teaching them forever and they haven't progressed at all but now there is hope for them. We have 21 investigators right now so we are doing really great. We have two baptisms this Sunday, hopefully those will happen this week. I have no doubt that they will be baptized I just hope it happens this week.
     Friday we got to go to the temple which was wonderful. I love the St Louis temple. Apparently we are under a heat advisory so we are so supposed to be really careful about the heat so we don't get heat stroke.
And what do you mean you are in worse shape than when I left! Is that even possible? START GETTING HEALTHIER all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment