Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

GOOD BYE TO ELDER BEATTY ---- HELLO TO ELDER RUDD

    Well I'm still in the boot but I don't think I'll have to wear it much longer because I can walk on my foot pretty well now. We had two baptisms this week and we now have 25 investigators! I think at least 3 of those will make it to baptism There was a big storm on Sunday after Church, I LOVE how the sky just growls with thunder the whole time during a storm out here. I am staying in Fredericktown for another transfer with Elder Rudd. I have not ever met him and I am really nervous about taking over the area. It is kind of hard working in such a little branch because it is rally hard to get a team up for lesseons. We got kicked out of a member house yesterday don't worry it was not our fault. The guy is a little mental. So lthe family that just moved into the huge catholic university are running a restaurant in it. It is so cool, most of the buildings are 100-200 years old. They are trying to restore everything but estimate it will take about 4 million dollars. Their  cinnamon rolls are amazing, they put carmel and pecans in the frosting. They bake all of their bread fresh.
     It has been kind of nice being on crutches because we get to use the car and when the heat index is 120 degrees it isn't very fun to be on a bike. But, the big storm on Sunday cooled everything off. I'm so sorry Coleen got in a car accident I am so glad she is O.K.  I miss her and hope everything works out for her.
Zach, thank you for the letters, they always make me laugh. I love them. Max, you just keep trying to get better than me at any game but I also want you to be in better shape than me when I get back.
     Thank you for all of the packages, they help a lot. Tuna is the best thing to send ever!!!! because we use at least one can a day.  There is a movie out called "On the Lords Errand".  It is about Thomas S. Monson. It is super good. I want you to watch it as a family for family home evening. also there is a new Joseph Smith movie out that is the same as the restoration but they changed it up a little more. And Dang there are a lot of "anti" out here. People do not understand the Bible. And by the way, who the heck tells non members deep doctrine? Gahhhhh that makes things so hard..........................
                     Love ya, Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment