Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TRANSFER!!!!!!

    SO I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED! I AM SO EXCITED! I love Alton and I am going to miss it but I am happy to be going where I am going. I am going to Chesterfield. It is next to Frontenac. It is St Louis, the nicest past of St. Louis. I will live close to president Clark. The temple is in Chesterfield too! Oh I am also becoming a zone leader!!! So that is super cool I hope I do a good job! I am going to miss Lynn so much and William and Brian! But wait more good news! Elder Kennedy will be training so I will get a grandson!

 View from the arch!

The Arch!



We toilet papered Lynn's bedroom!
POOR LYNN!

ANOTHER VIEW OF FROM THE ARCH!

INSIDE THE ARCH!

DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!

THE THREE AMIGOS!


IT WAS HANK'S BIRTHDAY
SO WE GAVE HIM POKEMON CARDS!


JUST A PRETTY PICTURE OF ILLINOIS!
     We got to go to the arch this week, it was super fun but also super scary cause I am kinda afraid of heights. We got in free and got free pictures and we got to bypass the line. =) It was such a beautiful day, 50 degrees and blue skies! The winter here has been really, really mild!I hope you like the pictures. My time in Alton flew by super fast and being district leader didn't help time slow down. Love ya, Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment