Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hey MAMA!! THANKS FOR THE PACKAGE IT MADE THE DAY SO MUCH BETTER... IT WAS A ROUGH DAY SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Tuesday we taught a new investigator named Lee, we also taught Alex he is doing great his baptism is this Saturday at 1 p.m. !!!!!!!!!! Then that night we helped a deaf lady move. I got so sweaty and gross but it was great. I lost 4 pounds last week. You should pray that I can keep losing weight. Wednesday we had a district meeting then we drove around picking up papers for a meeting fo one of the stake leaders. We taught this guy named Hector who just wanted to prove us wrong . So we bore a storng testimony and hopefully it softened his heart. But, that is same old same old. Then we had a meeting with our stake mission leader. Thursday we went to Maroon for a district meeting and then travel back and contacted on campus. Friday we taught a lesson to Paul he is from  Australia, then we contacted more. Oh and then we taught a friend of a member that night. Saturday we had our weekly planning then contacted the rest of the day. Sunday we had church, Alex was there and that made me so happy. Then we had CES fireside with Elder Holland, it was really good. So that was the week. One cool thing is the library on campus has an original copy of the Book of Mormon from the 1830's. We were going to see it but the doors were locked and no on was around. Have you looked at the campus online yet? (Of course he should know that I looked online with in 10 minutes of finding out that he had been transferred there.) It has some old beautiful buildings. Umm Elder Buys   is sending a food request for granola and pepper jam. You know the pepper jam that I love Elder Buys is the only companion that I have had that likes it too. This week was crazy and next week is probably going to be the same. I am doing great! I am really trying to change a lot right now to be a better man, but I  hope it works. I hope I'm changed by the time I get back. Not like a new person just a better person. I hope dad and Sarah are doing well I hope you are doing well I hope the kitchen gets done soon for you. The quarters are great! Thank you so much mom and one more thing that I really like is Skippy Natural Crunch Peanut butter. It is my favorite. =) Thank you for all you do mom! You are the best! Thank you for the copies of the blogs in the package as well! Sure Love ya!
                 -Elder Campbell


No comments:

Post a Comment