Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Alright lets start with the week. Monday we played some basketball with the AP's then that night we did a baptismal interview. Tuesday we got ready for transfers and went on a team up with Brother Bode, he took us to a Chinese restaurant called golden Harbor. It was so good. Wednesday was transfer day so we went down to St. Louis on a bus! It was way fun to see Elder Bullock and Elder Hinton. Elder Jager was transferred into my zone. Thursday we had Danville"s district meeting, Elder Orim is the new district leader. It was a good district meeting. Then that night I did another baptismal interview with an man naned Cory. It went great! We had to travel about an hour and a half away to a tiny town of about 1,000 people. Friday we had service in the morning. We had dinner with the Zimmblemans. Saturday we had a lesson with Alex then weekly planning and then we went to Danville to held the ward with a open house. Sunday church was good we had dinner with the Shepps! It was great! After a great meal Brother Shepp played the piano for us! It was so good. He is a great piano player! This week went by so fast I don't have a lot to say about it. 5 greenies are in the zone so me and Elder Buys are now the Grandpa zone leaders! Elder Reay and Anderson are two great new Elders! They will be great leaders in this mission if they work hard, they both have great trainers. Thank you so much for the package. It was one of the best!  Zone Leaders conference is this week that will be fun. Yes, it does feel like I've been a zone leader forever and I don't think it will end soon.... But I hope I get to finish my mission training in Fredericktown. That would be way fun.

So I think my headaches are getting better I really need to strech more I think that will help me a ton. I have been doing better writing in my journal. I really miss the Mahuffeys. I love that family so much. It can be really had working with the young single adult ward. But maybe it is just what I need. I am so thankful for a loving companion that is nice to me and make things easier. Sure love ya mom!
                       Love, Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment