Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Hey mom, so I have pictures but I can't send them this week because we have to email some where  else =( but next week I will send them all=) I baptized Ray Ray on Friday=) She is so cute! When she came up out of the water some of the non members that were there started to clap. ( I guess I must have done a really good job, Just kidding....) but then the members joined in and Ray Ray loved it. In our lesson we asked the kids what are some of the things tha make them happy? and Ray Ray goes oh, I know Elder Campbell makes me happy! My little haeart almost burst! I love those kids so much! We have been seeing so many miracles lately with them! Sunday I confirmed Ray Ray amember of the church! =) What a greeat way to go out =) and today Brother Kremer came down from O'fallon and took us to Lambert's. I had their catfish. Oh man, was is good!!! Anyway let me tell you mom but don't worry bout it o.k.? ( There is nothing like that statement to make a mom worry) I have had the worst headaches of my life this week. Sometimes I feel like I can't open my eyes! but it is okay it is a price I am willing to pay right now. Really hard week but I am really happy! I'm not going to run though the week because it is such a blur... but good things , hard things , late nights with a lot of talking. We tracted for like an hour yesterday and it was so great!!! But other than that it has been a really slow week. I don't hink Emily knows how much her letters help on those bad days. Best member ever! My mind is drawing a blank when it comes to this week. I've got so much on mind.It is going to pop off. Working out helps calm me in the apartment. One really neat thing that I saw this week was a farmer crop dusting his fields he would fly so low and go under the power lines it was so cool! All I can think of right now is headache headache headache. But like you said I am praying for the strength to get through it I Heavenly Father wants me to have headaches like this go ahead. I trust him more than myself. But I do love the Lewis kids!!!!! I wish we could just play outside with them all day running around. Oh man! I can't wait to have kids mom! It will be so much fun! I know it will be heard but so worth it! I wish I could send you these pictures but you are going to just wait another week! I am going to bring my suits home but one does need to be resized. I am a little skinnier than when I got it. Well I can't wait to tell you all of my stories! I can't wait to show you all of the places out here! My mission has become sacred ground to me. A lot of the areas have a feel to them that stirs my heart. I feel I have done a good job heare and on my mission. I have a lot more to learn and I am gonna learn it as fast as I can. I am going to need help not to become a lazy pile when I come home.  I can't wait to see some of my friends and it is hard to leave some of my friends here! I am going to make the next 9 days count for helping Elder Meyers. I know that is why I am here. I have so much to share with you when I get home! I have a big study journal! I haven't shared much of it with the family yet anyway mom I sure love you! I can't wait to see you! Love your son, Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment