Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

More pictures!!!!!


I got to Baptize Jordan!
                                                                  The Santa Train!
                                                           More Santa Train!
More Santa Train.
                                              Alex having fun on the ride to the Santa Train!
                                                       Alex annoying Elder Kennedy again!
                         Elder Kennedy thinking how did I get stuck with this guy as my companion!

Choosing the perfect tie for the occasion.
                                                  Alex modeling his new Christmas outfit.
I have so much to tell you guys and I can't wait to talk to you on Christmas. We went on the Santa train on Tuesday. It is a whole train decorated for Christmas! I can't believe that Teej has been out for 1 year. I got to baptize Jordan this week. He is such an amazing kid he knows the missionary lessons and he can teach them back to us. He is 11 years old and He is super smart. So the ugly shirt and tie are Lynn's we stole them from him and we are wrapping it up and giving it to him for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment