Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

THE MANY SILLY FACES OF ALEX!

        Alex has a new hobby of making silly faces at the camera, apparently he doesn't think I will post them on his blog. Maybe it is a good thing he doesn't know he has a blog.
                                             I don't even know what to say about this one.
                 In fact I'm not sure what to say about the rest of them so I'll just let you enjoy the pictures.

                                                   Open the package first Alex.



                    So how much trouble will I be in when he sees that I have posted these?
It was very nice to talk to you on Christmas. I really missed being home for Christmas but it was great here too. Transfers are coming soon and I really hope I get to stay here in Alton. I feel like there are so many families here that I want to help but I haven't been able to yet. I have been having fun tie shopping and love getting great deals on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment