Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures and a little tiny letter.


ALEX ATTACKING ELDER KENNEDY
OR IT COULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND I CAN'T TELL WHO IS WHO.

ALEX LIKES ELDER KENNEDY'S BACKPACK BECAUSE IT MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE A SPIRITUAL WARRIOR.
                                               ALEX GETTING INTO BED AT NIGHT!
                                               ALEX ANNOYING ELDER KENNEDY!
                                               SOMETIMES I WORRY ABOUT HIM!
       I THINK ELDER KENNEDY IS WONDERING HOW LONG UNTIL I'M TRANSFERRED!
                                                    BOYS AND THEIR TOYS!
                                                               IT'S OVER 9000!

All righty then that is a lot of pictures. I hope you enjoy them. No blackmailing!!!! (Little does he know they are going on his Blog.) So I love ties and I love finding them for good deals. I got a new tie this week and it is my favorite tie ever! I am gaining all the weight I lost in Fredericktown back!!!!!!! Everyone feeds us so well. WE HAVE A BAPTISM THIS WEEK!!! Jordan is way Cool. We are spending Christmas with Lynn so we will get a ton of pictures. Thank you so much for all of the mail and the packages. :) Thermals would be great!! I'll try and call on Christmas (What does he mean he will TRY?) I can't wait to hang up on you, just kidding, it is going to be great. Tell Zach that his Emails are the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Max he needs to write me and thank Sarah for writing me, the letter made my day! Tomorrow is my 8th month mark but I still have forever more to go.  =)
                                                           Love, Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment