Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

*QUESTIONS*

   So this week I sent Alex a list of questions like T. J. 's mom does.
Question #1 Where is the first place you want to go when you get back? The bathroom because I always have to go after a plane ride.

Question #2 What is your favorite thing about Chesterfield? I love that its is so nice and clean and nothing scary goes on here but what I really love about it is how close all of the elders live!!! That way you get to know the other Elders really well.

Question #3 What is the funniest thing that happened last week? I don't know, Elder Bullock and I had fun on some exchanges, it was just like old times. While Elder Bullock and I were out teaching Elder Hinton and Elder Bullock's companion were chased off a street by a man with a broom. This really neat family, that  I love, played a trick on me! They gave me a trick glass that leaked so it took me about 20 minutes to figure out what was going on.

Question #4 What is your favorite thing about Elder Hinton? I don't know he is just an all around good guy!

Question #5 Did you get the cookies the young women sent you? Yes, they were great!

     You are right, I feel underdressed here in Chesterfield even in a white shirt and tie. I don't really like asking for things but if I could get 4 new short sleeve white shirts. My ones from last summer are worn out after being on a bike last summer in Fredericktown. They are diffidently not up to par with Chesterfield.
Every time a big storm is about to hit Chesterfield it changes direction or just stops.......Do you have something to do with this? Because I haven't had a good storm in a while! Transfers are coming up on the 4th of April but you don't have to worry because I don't think I'll be going anywhere. We had leadership meeting last week and it was really good I learned a lot. I don't know what else to say other than I"m doing great! The area is having a hard time though.. It is hard to cover the family ward, the singles ward and be the zone leader at the same time but we are going to work harder and try different things and see how that goes. I can't believe that this transfer is almost up! Time is just flying by!!!!! I love ya mom and I'm sorry if my emails are not the best thing ever and kind of boring but I love ya and I just started the Book of Mormon again, this time I will race you. I started a week ago so I have a little headstart. Love ya,
                                                                                                         Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment