Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

    Don't worry about the bad storms. I am safe here in Chesterfield! chesterfield is too rich to get hit by a tornado they only like trailer parks. There are houses here that are big enough to fit all of Fredericktown inside of them. The mission has safety plans and evacuation plans so no need to worry about anything. I have to give a talk this week and do a Family Home evening for the Young Singles branch. I am super busy.
     Zone conference went well. I got to conduct. Everything went smoothly and I think it really helped the zone. President Clark said it was a great zone conference. The zone struggled a little last week and I am trying to find out how to help them. We found two new investigators this week and four last week. I know Elder Hinton and I could do so much in this area but we are so busy with being zone leaders it is really difficult to get everything done.The most important thing is to be able to help the zone. It is hard to find time to write in my journal it seems like I just get a line or two down and then I have to move on to something else.
     I hope Max is doing well. It has been along time since I have heard from Sarah. I hope she is happy and doing well. I still don't know how the other missionaries write so much. Pray for me to find what I need to do to help my zone and that I can get everything done that I need to do. I Love You, Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment