Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hello There Mom!

Well I can already smell alcohol on the guy sitting next to me! So Monday was P-day with dinner at the Payne's! After dinner we contacted on campus! Tuesday we had Leadership in St. Louis! It was Great! Elder Crowley gave a training he did an excellent job! The only other person in the parking lot when we got there was Elder Bullock! It was so great to see him! The only bad thing that happened at leadership was that I started the day as healthy as an ox but at the end of the day I was so SICK! Wednesday we had district meeting in Mattoon, everything is going well down there. We went to Burger King for lunch not the fast food restaurant but an old, old burger place called burger king. It was kind of a fun little neat place. We tracted a little that day. We had dinner and started our exchange with the Rantoul Elders. I went with Elder Christensen, he has only been out for about 2 weeks. So it was fun working with a greeny. Thursday we had District meeting in Danville it is always great to have district meeting there. Those Elders are just outstanding. We had lunch at another old hamburger place. Elder Christensen and I had a great time tracting! We found a family of 9!!!!!!! I miss working with families, but working with The Students is way fun and inspiring. We had Dinner at a really nice families home. They have a devil Cat it looked so Evil... I have even heard about the Cat from other Missionaries! Friday we had service at the soup kitchen it was great! I got a picture of the soup ladies and us. They are so nice. I will send it to you next week because I don't have the camera with me today. We had a Recent convert lesson with Emily. Andrew and Amy are great members the were sharing the lesson! Emily is also a great member!!!! Ever since she joined the church! Alex was busy this week but he is also a great member. This whole time I was so sick! but I am getting better now but Friday and Saturday was the worst. But I finally rested and that helped a lot. We had dinner with Alexis. She is so great! Super member of the church. That night the assistants came up and stayed the night with us! I Lone Elder Marshall and Elder Christensen! The always seem to take all the worries away and we have a lot of fun! Sunday we had Stake Conference! It was so good the Stake Presidency was getting reorganized wihch is a big deal of course but it is an extra big deal because we work with the stake Presidency a lot. President Lunt and President Allan were release. They did such a great job!!!! I am going to miss them. the new stake president is President Stole! His Councilors are Prsident Mcnab ( He is a co founder of FAIR) He is so great I can't wait to work with him and Presiden Bendnar. Elder Bendnar's son. Elder Choi was the seventy that was there, usually Elder Bendnar is here since his son lives here.  Elder Choi is so great! After Stake conference we tracted with the assistants and the Paris Elders. It was great to tract with them all! Monday we had a mission conference with Elder Choi! It was SO GOOD MOM! SO GOOD! Like life changing good. It was a great day with the mission and President and Sister Clark! Then we taught Family Home Evening for the YSA branch. I am really starting to love the YSA branch. Ethan is such a great member and friend here in the YSA!

I am so glad that you got to go to Elder Hinton's homecoming! He was such a wonderful companion and example to me. Wow 24 inches of snow that is a lot of snow. I am down another 2 pounds!!!!! Great things are happening mom! I LOVE MY MISSION! I want to work my butt off for the next 5 months and prove to dad that I can work hard and also to my heavenly father but the funny thing is that I'll only be able to work hard and change my lazy nature though Christ so I don't have any Credit for myself.... So I think a better way to say it is watch myself and let heavenly father change me. I have change a lot but I need to try even harder now..... I hope my actions can match my words! The only thin I need is a little cash because getting sick is expensive. I can't believe how much medicine costs. Sure love ya mom.   -Elder Campbell
Elder Buys, Emily and Alex
Emily and her friend Amy have become some of Alex's best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment