Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday is the day I emailed you sorry I was late emailing we had a big meeting on Monday. Tuesday Brother Bode took us out to dinner at a place called Flat Top, it is so good! Then we visited some people and invited them to the YSA branch. Wednesday we taught a lesson with Jerry who is getting ready to go on a mission. Then we had dinner with Kalan at 5 Guys burgers and fries. Then we had an appointment Wednesday night that Ethan and Emily came with us but no one answered the door. Thursday we taught Julie in the morning! Julie is sooooo great ! She has been praying and now believes in God!!! That is so great! So cool! I know she is going to join the church any day now. Then we had a district meeting in Rontoul, Elder Gorman gave a great training! Elder Orme also did great. We came back and had a lesson with Dion. Half of the YSA branch is out of town because they go home for Thanksgiving. .... So it is going to be a ghost town around here. Friday we had service at the soup kitchen. It is always so much fun there! I did another baptism interview. Then we had dinner at this place called Moon glow they have a huge hamburger for like 6 dollars. Saturday we were with the assistants ! I love being with them they are so much fun. I was with Elder Marshall! My old buddy! We found 2 new investigators together and tracted our little hearts out. I felt so proud! Elder Marshall and I are a great team! If he was my companion it would be the best and we would get the most stuff done! But I am happy withe Elder Buys! Yeah he goes home in like 26 days. So Sister Shep also made dinner for us on Saturday! I love her! Papa's blood sugar got really low. But he is all good now! I love them both. They are feeding us for Thanksgiveing. The Assistants and Office elders are coming up to have Thanksgiving with us. That will be so much fun! Sunday we had normal church, weekly planning and dinner at the Allans. Then getting ready for the Zone p-day. Well that was the week. I got really excited about the email from the Hartmans. There is another Elder Campbell in our mission but he is out in Decatur which is way far away from St. Louis. Rainbolt does not ring a bell. I will have to figure out who it could be...

Thanks mom for all of the mail and packages! You are the Best! I need a new pair of pants but I can buy those. umm... I can't think of any thing I need! You are the best mom , Thanks so much. I am sorry I didn't get a Thanksgiving card sent out to the family.... Just running out of time. Oh yeah, I am feeling better. But my Headaches came back today... but I know why... well I think I know why... I didn't have much time to email Max but I sure love him. I have like 13 more pages in the D & C before I'm done with ti too! I have just started the book of Mormon for the 5th or 6th time on my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment