Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

IT IS HOT

   It is so Hot here!!!! It was 102 degrees and 83% humidity!!! This week has been great. I don't really have very much to say except this is the 6th week I have been here and so transfer calls are on Saturday. I am 1/12 of the way done with my mission. Time is going by so fast. Sorry I haven't written anyone a letter, I just don't have time. I only get one day a week and that is Mondays and Mondays are usually just as busy as the other days. I think all of the bad storms are over with and now it is just super hot and wet. I've never seen so many bugs in my life... they are uncountable!
     I am so sleepy, we have had to get up at 6 for the last couple of days and when you ride a bike 20 miles a day in 100 degrees it makes you sleepy! We reached our mission goal for the month of May! The goal was to pass out 1830 Books of Mormon, we passed out 2300. We get a super activity in July we might go to a Cardinals game or to the zoo or some other activity. I saw like 30 turtles today. I see about 10 dead armadillos a day and tons of dead possums. I don't look the same anymore. I had to make a new belt hole in my belt (the good way) and my arms and face are super tan!
      I would love to take you and dad around here when I get back because there is a lot of cool stuff to do. Mail should go to the mission office in case I get transferred but I think I will stay here.
                                                                               love you mom and family,
                                                                                Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment