Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

   Alex and Elder Beatty are staying in Fredericktown for six more weeks and then Elder Beatty will head home to Las Vegas. Alex wanted to  make sure that letters go to the mission home address which is

Elder Harold A. Campbell
Missouri Saint Louis Mission
745 Craig Road Ste 306                                                                                                                              Creve Coeur, MO 63131-7122

Packages should still go to his apartment address which is
Elder Alex Campbell
404 Villar, Apartment E
Fredericktown, MO 63645

His letter is short this week, but he did send some pictures which I will add as soon as I can figure out how to do that, anyway on with the letter.
     I want to take you and dad here because I want to show you some of the places I have to go inside of! We gave this lady a blessing and during the blessing there were ants and all sorts of other bugs crawling all over us. I am super tan from biking in the sun all day. My hair is super short and I can ride with no hands now. >.< I am getting in pretty darn good shape but darn it gets hot here!
     That is cool that Max got braces. (Max doesn't think so) He better be big and strong when I get back because missions are not easy and he needs to go on one.

                                                                              Love , Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment