Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

That is so nice that Ashley is opening her mission call. It will be fun to see where she is serving! I am totally down with Darwin's tank being done in pink. We had two six hour meeting this week. I'll get into that as I share this week. Monday morning we had a fun run. It was great. Borther Voyles has pictures I'll get him to send you some. Then we visited a less active family and got anti-ed by them for about 30 min... they really didn't like the church anyways it ended well. Weednesday we went on exchanges with the Pagedale elders DON'T WORRY I STAYED IN CHESTERFIELD SO I WAS SAFE. WE TAUGHT TWO LESSONS THAT DAY TO MEMBER REFERRALS IN MEMBERS HOME. IT WAS THE PERFECT SITUATION!! One is named Amy who is going though a really hard divorce.  She has been praying and is seeing miracles!!! The other one is Cody his is 18 years old and has never given any thought to religion. But he has been looking into the Mormon church and he has been reading and praying and coming to church. I think he will be baptized this month! Then that night Elder Jager and I met up and came back to Chesterfield. Oops I missed Tuesday... I think Tuesday we just taught the Freeemans. Thuresday we had leadership from 10-4 it was great then we had dinner and slept over at the mission home with all the other one Leaders! It was great to be around some of the best missionaries in the mission. President put in a movie for us... Forever strong that rugby movie, it was OK I would of liked just messing around and playing games with all the other Elders. Friday we had a meeting from 10-5. Zone Leader council, that is always a long meeting. Zone Leader council is where we make plans to guide the mission. Satureday we had a lot of planning and we also taught Cody again. We had dinner with the Voyles and taught taught a lesson to a lady named Tiffany. Tiffany is a single mother with 4 kids, one of them mentally challanged. Tiffany is also going to Logan chiropractic school. Sunday we had a lot of church! The Mahaffys made us some home made rolls and jam! It was so good and we set up two appointments with  former investigators so it was a super great week. So that was my week.

Elder Jagers first name is Thomas. I am sorry about the basement flooding.. are the drums and guitars safe? ( Yes, they are just fine) HOPEFULLY CHUCKY THE DOLL DIED IN THE FLOOD! (Chucky also survived the just fine) I hope the bishop gets the letter I sent it to the church. Guess What I cried my first tear on my mission! It was at Cody's lesson. We were watching a movie about Christ with him and I was really focused on the movie and trying really hard not to close my eyes or get distracted but I stared at the TV for too long and my eyes started to water!!! Hahaha there was no emotion connected but I did shed a tear. Hahaha. I got to see Elder Buys at zone leader council, that was great he is one of my favorite Elders@ How is Max doing? How is Sarah doing? How is dad doing? one thing that I could use is ............TUNA>.<  Alright love ya mom!             Love, 
                                                                     Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment